- Attend phone calls.
- Explain details of insurance phone.
- Complete work with responsibility.
- Follow up with new customers and existing customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Creating your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers.
- Help in day to day activities in office.
- Must be legal to work in United States.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Must have Life, Health and Accident insurance license.
- At least 1 year of sales and customer service experience.
- Experience in owning or managing a business is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Self motivational and goal orientation.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Desire to continually learn new products and services.
- Desire to be active in the community.
- Good computer typing skills at least 50 words per minute.
- No criminal background. No felony. No bankruptcies within the last 3 years.